Thursday 27 October 2011

Porcelain Doll Photoshoot.


This Photoshoot Was For My Portrait Brief At College. I Decided To Look At Fashion Photography Inspired By Porcelain China Dolls. I Gained Inspiration From Tim Walkers British Vogue Shoot. Tim Walker Is One Of My All Time Favourite Fashion Photographers. His Work Has A Fairytale Quality That I Love! These Are My Favourite Images That I Took On My Shoot. I Used Two Models For This Shoot And I Took These Images Last Year In January So They Are Fairy Old Images. The Make-up Was Done By Lydia Connell, Who Is Also A Model In These Images. She Is Also My Twin Sister. I Really Like How The Makeup Creates A Doll Look. The Setting Was Really Important In These Images Too. I Took These At Grace's House And It Was A Perfect Location To Create The Vintage Doll Look Backdrop. The Props Used Were Another Key Feature For This Photoshoot. The Dolls House Used Was A Main Prop As Well As The Rocking Horse.



No comments:

Post a Comment