Sunday 30 October 2011

Two Fairy Photoshoots.


This Next Photoshoot Was For My Exam Brief At College. The Theme Was Mystery And Imagination. I Decided To Shoot A Dark Fairy Themed Images. I Wanted To Make The Setting And The Styling The Most Important Element In The Shoot. I Used Natural Lighting In This Shoot. I Took These Images In A Woodland Area. Many Things Inspired Me For This Fairy Photoshoot.

      Michelle Phan | Koto Bolofo              


I Wanted My Fairy To Look Mysterious So I Gained Inspiration From Make-up Looks That I Saw On Youtube, Especially Michelle Phans Fairy Look. I Then Looked At Koto Bolofo's 'Tinkerbells Forest' Shoot That Was A Fashioned Themed Shoot. Many Of His Images Were Sepia Toned, So I Really Wanted To Respond In That Way Aswell. Here Are My Images From The Photoshoot. These Are My Four Favourite Images From The Shoot That I Have Digitally Edited In Photoshop. I Really Believe That I Have Learnt New Skills In Photoshop From Digitally Editing.




I Then Did Another Photoshoot Of A Flower Fairy But I Used Brighter Colours To Manipulate These Images. These Photoshoots Go Well Together Because Its Two Sides Of A Fairy. One Dark Fairy And A Flower Fairy. I Used Paper Doilies To Create Interesting Eye Make-up Patterns. I Really Like Both Of These Shoots. Here Are My Next Images Using Grace As The Fairy.


No comments:

Post a Comment