Thursday 3 November 2011

Alice In Wonderland Photoshoot.


This Next Photoshoot Is One Of My All Time Favourites. It Is One Of My Most Creative Shoots That I Have Done And I Am Really Happy With The Results Of The Shoot. It Was Inspired By Annie Leibovitz Vogue Magazine Spread Featuring Russian Model Natalia Vodianova As Alice. Annie Leibovitz Uses Surrealism To Reveal The Fantastic World Where Alice Lived. Here Are The Images That I Looked At When Researching And That Inspired Me For My Own Shoot. Please Comment And Tell Me What You Think As I Would Really Love To Know Your Thoughts.

Annie Leibovitz | Alice In Wonderland Vogue Feature

Here Are My Own Images From My Shoots. I Used Two Models For This Shoot, This Shoot Being The Second Shoot That I Have Used Two Models. It Was A Challenge, But I Really Enjoyed Working With New Different People That I Had Not Worked With Before. Laura Played Alice And Megan Took The Role Of The Queen Of Hearts. It Was Such A Fun Shoot Because I Got Them To Portray Roles, Using My Own Drama Skills To Direct My Models How To Act As These Different Characters. The Costumes Used Were Also Really Important In This Photoshoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment