Monday 26 December 2011

Darkroom Images From Exam.


The Previous Shoots Were For My Exam Shoots For College. For My Exam I Printed These Images In The Darkroom In Black And White, Manipulating Them By Scratching And Making Marks Into The Images And Creating Different Shapes With The Scratches Using Different Tools Such As Sand Paper And Knifes. I Used The Images From The Alice And Wonderland Shoot And The Shoots Of The Fairies. I Was Really Happy With The Result And Even Though It Was A Change For Me To Use The Darkroom, I Think It Was A Really Good Thing For Me To Do And Challenge Myself. I Really Want To Use The Darkroom Technique In The Future As I Love Using Manual Techniques Compared To Digital Techniques As I Feel More Pride In My Work.                           




No comments:

Post a Comment