Monday 26 December 2011

Egypt Photoshoots.


These Shoots Is My Favourite Shoot That I Have Done So Far. I Went On Holiday To Taba Heights In Egypt And I Thought That I Would Be The Perfect Opportunity To Shoot Some Fashion Photography Here In An Exotic Location. I Favour Shooting On Location As I Favour The Natural Lighting. I Think That It Is More Beautiful. Light Became The Most Important Element Of These Shoots As I Was Casting Different Shadows Onto My Model. I Looked At Different Photographers To Inspire Me Such As Greg Kadel And Guy Aroch Who Shoot Fashion Photography In Exotic Locations And Use Light Sucsessfully. I Also Looked At An Old Vogue Cover From 1949 British Vogue By Erwin Blumenfeld That Also Inspired Me For This Shoot But I Took More Of A Modern Approach To This. I Really Like How Shadows Have Been Casted Like A Barrier And Sheild Over The Models Face. I Am Really Glad I Shot In This Beautiful Exotic Location.

Greg Kadel | Erwin Blumenfeld | Guy Aroch
                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                     
This First Shoot Was Taken In With The Egyptian Scenery. This Was Really Important For This Shoot To Capture This, To Set An Egyptian Mood. I Used Lydia As The Model And I Was Really Happy How These First Images Came Out And How Sucsessful The Shadows Were That I Captured. The Patterns On Her Clothing Linked With The Patterns Created From The Shadows.





I Then Took Some Images Influenced By Erwin Blumenfeld's Work But Taking A More Contemporary And Modern Approuch To This. I Used The Hat To Cast The Shadows Onto The Model Using Nothing But Natural Light. I Am So Happy With How The Shadows Have Projected Onto The Face Of My Model. I Also Experimented With Water Images. I Am Especially Happy With The Blue Waterfall Image. This Image Was Chosen To Be 'Photograph Of The Week' At My College On The Internet. The Blue Colour Is Really Outstanding And Eyecatching In This Image.



These Next Images Were Taken Again In Egypt But I Really Wanted To Use The Scenery In These Images As An Advantage. I Had My Model Pose In The Sea As Well As In The Water. I Am Especially Happy With The Water Images. They Almost Remind Me Of An Art Nouveau Style. They Look Really Surreal. I Love The Way That The Models Hair And Outfit Are Flowing.



This Next Shoot Was One That I Have Never Really Tried Out Before But I Decided That Now Was The Time To Experiment With Night Fashion Photography And Slow Shutterspeeds. This Would Then Make Light Patterns Around My Model. These Were Also Taken In The Resort And Around The Pool Side. I Really Like The Shapes And Motion Captured In The Image. The Yellow Colour Of The Models Dress Goes Really Well With The Colour Of The Light Patterns. The Last Image Is My Favourite Photograph Because Of The Close Up Of The Models Face.


No comments:

Post a Comment