Thursday 20 December 2012

Dark Grunge Photoshoot.



This Is My First Grunge Shoot. I Feel That Lots Of My Photoshoots Have Been Really Floral And Just Wanted To Try Something Darker For This New Shoot. I Shot This At The Train Station Because I Really Liked The Brick Wall For My Model And Myself To Pose Against. This Is The First Photoshoot That I Have Ever Modelled In. It Was Really Fun To Get An Idea From The Models Point Of View. In Some Of The Images I Am Modelling A Black Wig Which I Think Works Really Well In The Black And White Image And It Was Good To Have Experience In Modelling.




 It Was Then Time To Shoot My Model. I Really Enjoyed Taking These Images As I Really Like The Darker Look And The Pink In My Models Hair. This Has Been One Of My Favourite Photoshoots To Edit And I Think The Black And White Edits Have Worked Really Well. My Favourite Edit Has To Be The One With The Model Posing Against The Brick Wall With The Clothing Blowing In The Wind. I Think Being Shot At The Train Station Works Really Well Because Of The Train Signal Sign In The Last Image. I Think Lydia's Poses Work Really Well In These Images Because They Are Really Strong and Bold. She Is Good At Creating Different Looks And Attitudes For Each Photoshoot That I Use Her In. I Have A Great Time Shooting With Lydia.






No comments:

Post a Comment