Thursday 20 December 2012

Indian Photoshoot.


In This Photoshoot I Really Wanted To Do Something Out Of The Box. I Have Always Wanted To Do An Indian Native-American Styled Fashion Shoot. I Decided To Use Two Models That I Have Never Worked With Before. Their Two Contrasting Looks Worked Really Well Together In The Images. I Really Like The Props And Accessories Used In The Shoot Too. The Images Were Shot In A Woods And The Styling Was Done By Myself And Lydia Connell. The Makeup Was Done By Amy Jones, The Dark Haired Model In The Shoot. I Really Like The Native Patterns Created On Their Faces With The Makeup. I Think The Head Dress And The Head Bands Worked Really Well To Show The Native Look. I Think The Images In Colour Are My Favourite As I Think Colour Is Extremely Important For This Theme. The Woodland Setting Is Also Really Special In These Images And Works Perfectly In This Photoshoot Showing Indians In The Woods.




We Also Used Smoke In This Shoot To Put In The Pot. I Think This Works Really Well For This Photoshoot And I Also Like The Effect It Creates To The Images. I Also Like The Skull We Used As I Feel It Looks Good Against The Trees And Next To The Model. I Think The Fashion Photography As Well As The Beauty Shots Have Worked Really Well. You Would Have Never Thought That It Was Shot In November! This Has Been One Of My Favourite Photoshoots. I Think Working With Different Models Really Helps With The Variety In My Portfolio Showcasing My Work.

`



No comments:

Post a Comment