Thursday 5 July 2012

Projection Of Flowers Photoshoot.


This Photoshoot Was For My Combination And Alliance Project, Where I Focused On The Combination Of Flowers And Women. This Was The Final Photoshoot That I Did For This Project And I Was Extremely Happy With The Results Of This Shoot. I Think That The Combination Of Using My Own Flower Photography To Project On My Model Worked Successfully, Some Projections Creating Shadows And Other Interesting And Exciting Floral Patterns. I Used Lots Of Different Imagery Of Flowers. I Had The Help Of Victoria Cleave To Model In This Shoot. She Was An Amazing Model Who Followed My Direction Extremely Well. I Also Used The Clothing To Create Shape And Softness To The Images. Lastly, I Brought In A Bird Cage To The Shoot, To Suggest 'Trapped Beauty.' This Was The First Ever Studio Shoot That I Have Done, As I Normally Favour Shooting On Location. I Then Used These Images As Well As The Ophelia Images To Create A Fashion Photography Book For My Exam Piece. This Was My Very Last Photoshoot That I Did For My 'A Level' Studies Using This For My Exam Piece. I Hope You Like Them.








No comments:

Post a Comment