Thursday 5 July 2012

Ophelia Fashion Photoshoot.


This Next Project Was About Focusing On The Combination And Alliance Of Flowers And Women. This Is What I Decided To Do For Exam Theme For My Photography 'A Level.' I Really Wanted To Capture This Theme In Fashion Photography. The Combination Is Common In Most Pieces Of Art Showing Women. When Looking At Historical Images Of Women And Flowers, I Came Across The Old Shakespeare Story Of Ophelia, The Woman Surrounded By Flowers Drowning To Death. I Decided To Create My Own Fashion Photography Approach To This Story. I Wanted To Show More Of The Beauty Rather Than The Tragedy Of This Story. I Decided To Shoot These Images In A Bath Tub. I Experimented With Three Different Models To Capture Different Looks. This Was One Of My Favourite Photohoots That I Have Done. I Really Liked How It Was A Modern Approach To The Ophelia Story And I Believe This Was A Really Successful Idea.






No comments:

Post a Comment