Tuesday 10 July 2012

My Exhibitions.


These Are My Final Photography And Graphics Exhibitions That I Did To Show My A2 Year Of Art Work. This Showed Final Big Prints Of My Favourite Images As Well As Giving A Space To Show My Sketchbooks To The Examiner. The First Two Images Show My Photography Boards. On The First Side, I Showed My Exam Pieces And My Newest Pieces Of Work, Linking To The Exam Theme Of 'Combination And Alliances.' I Showed The Combination And Alliance Of Flowers And Women. On The Second Board, Was The Best Of My Coursework. I Firstly Showed My Multimedia Project With My Favourite Images. I Also Had My Multimedia Video Playing On A Computer. Under These Images Were My Two Favourite Images Taken In Egypt.


This Is My Graphics Exhibition. Here I Have Photographed Two Of My Boards Together, As I Also Wanted To Show The Table With My Perfume Bottle Packaging. On The First Side Of The Board It Shows My Exam Pieces And My Japanese Geisha Advertisements. Here I Have Displayed My Posters, My Gift Bag, Invitations And My Canvas Bag. On The Other Side Is My Cosmetic Advertising Project Where I Show My Photography As Well As Illustrations On The Display Board. Overall I Am Really Happy With Both Of My Exhibition Boards For My 'A Level' Studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment